Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Miscarriage







Everybody hurts sometimes, it's just a matter of finding the strength to heal.
As for me, I have found that strength in Jesus Christ. If it wasn't for His strength that He so graciously gives me each day, I wouldn't make it another hour.

Miscarriage is something that, not a lot of women talk about. I can understand why, it IS a very difficult subject to open up about. It's as if those scars are being ripped open and examined closely in detail--it's uncomfortable and, we don't like that. Some would rather there scars be left alone...to heal on there own.




This I do understand, however this isn't a healthy way of coping with your loss. We all have different ways of coping. and that's fine, but I believe the best way to cope is to SHARE your feelings! Not only with others but with GOD! Pray with and for each other! Let your feelings out! Be bold! Be blunt! Be honest! Be expressive! The more we hide these feelings in our hearts, the bigger our scars become.


I believe we in doing this, are allowing God to work through our hearts...to help heal the hearts of those who also suffer. You know when a bunch of ladies get together and talk...it's a given that they ARE going to complement or encourage one another. It's just how we ladies are. God had given us this natural instinct to nurture...and to love. We all have different ways of expressing this...but no doubt, that instinct is alive and well!




If you haven't already, I would encourage you to go to someone you know, a close friend maybe a relative who has experienced the same thing, and tell them how you feel. This will give you that great opportunity to SHARE your hurts, and encourage each other! You will find it, refreshing.


"A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed."


God does know your hurt. God does know your pain. God knows. He wants us not to hide from Him. He desires for us to be honest and open with Him. He wants your heart...He desires TOTAL surrender...even when it hurts. Don't be afraid you weary and broken one. Jesus wants to heal you. Jesus is the answer!




I encourage you to surrender it all to God today...if you have not already. Let go...and let God. Allow God's joy, peace and comfort to cover you today. Call on HIS name.


"but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."


Everybody hurts sometimes, it's just a matter of finding the strength to heal.
As for me, I have found that strength in Jesus Christ...will you? Have joy today.





Dear child,


Even though your gone, your heart is still near. I can't look you in the eyes, but I can feel you in my tears. You left this world with much support behind you all the way. Prayers unfolded as we watched you slip away. Your in a better place now, mommy and daddy wish you best. We know now, that your in Heaven... you are truly blessed. How I wish I could've held you in my arms, and wiped your tears away. I wish I could have heard you laugh and play. Now that you've gone home, sometimes I feel alone. But I know I am not. God is what I've got. He's enough, He gets me through days that are rough. He helps me grow. He knows...He shows.


God show me my little angel...maybe just a glimpse? What does our child look like now that it's with you? Is it just a ball of light that you can see right through? Does it have arms and legs and eyes to see? I miss my angel Lord...that child is a part of me. Now that, that child is missing, sometimes it's hard to see. My direction can be, unclear. Sometimes, I stumble in the dark and tremble with fear. I feel so alone so empty without our baby here. But I know that you are with me Lord, and will guide my every step. Even in my darkest hour when it seems like no hope can be found. As long as I fix my eyes on your Heavenly face...I'll feel comfort all around.


Dear angel, mommy and daddy love you so. No child will ever take your place...no! No child ever, no matter how cute, will never ever take the place of you. We wish you were here to have around. Just one smile from you would turn our world around. The world isn't as good of a place now that you've left your space. I pray when you were with us, you enjoyed the time you had. Your forever in our thoughts and minds, and we're so glad that God decided to bring you back home. We're so glad because now...we know... you'll never feel alone.


Love, your Mommy and Daddy.




PS. We hope to see you soon.









How are you coping with your loss?

If any of you out there are still TTC (Trying To Concieve), please feel free to view my other blog at:



http://thewholejourneyttc.blogspot.com















4 comments:

leannj1970 said...

Tina,
Not sure if you know this or not, but... Sixteen years ago (Nov 2) I gave birth to two beautiful boys. They were so perfect, and stillborn. I was devestated. I did not know how I would make it through the next minutes, let alone a day. Obviously I found the strenght somewhere. (I honestly wish it had been my faith.) Since that time I have been blessed with two more boys. One I gave birth to fourteen years ago and one that was put in my life when he was two. I am mommy to both of these beautiful boys and now I am certain this is why I did not give up so long ago. Since all of this I have come back to Christ. Now I understand better that everything happens for a reason. I may never know why my twin boys had to leave this earth before their first breath, but I do know how much my other two boys need me. I know my twins are in heaven and I know I WILL see them again one day. If I had it to do all over again, I would have given you such a HUG the first time I saw you after your loss. I have come to understand that only those that have had to face this challenge truly understand what I feel everyday. I am so very thankful for you blog. I know that you have touched my life with it and I am certain you will touch others as well.
Leann Holding

DuggarFamFan08 said...

Thank you for your comment Leann!
That was so encouraging to me!! I'm so glad you found Jesus. Continue to abide in Him day by day.

Walk with Jesus!

Blessings!!

-Tina

Gina said...

I found it very healing when I began to open up and talk to others about my miscarriage.

And in the years since, God has given me many opportunities to share sympathy with other moms who have lost a child.

Blessings,
Gina

DuggarFamFan08 said...

Thank you for your comments Gina!
Thank you for opening up about your miscarriage to other women, I am so glad that someone out there isn't afraid to share there heart. I know many women have been blessed and comforted greatly by all the encouraging words you have spoken.

Walk with Jesus!

Blessings,

-Tina

Grab My Blog Button!

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!